Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Everything up until now




Hello Everyone!

We finally get a chance to post and show you what we have been up to. But first, I thought I would show some cool stuff from the wedding.

This is a video of Cindy and I smashing cake in each other’s face.

This is a picture of me and my guys.

This is Cindy and her girls and parents right before they walk into the church

(Thanks for these pictures to Marlene)

The Honeymoon

So, Cindy and I have been having a fantastic time. We landed in Honolulu on Monday at about 11:30. When we got to the hotel they had two of these sitting outside,

For shits and giggles we decided to ask how much it was to rent one, it was very cheap because they were having a special deal going on, it was too good for Cindy and I to pass up, so check out the video of us driving,

So Cindy and I are now in the condo in Kauai so we will leave you with the wonderful view from our patio.

1 comment:

  1. was this really the best grooms men picture you had. i look like a goober.

    ReplyDelete