Well they always say, two cats are better than one, so three must be WAAAY better than two.
Meet Russell!
Our other kitten is FLV+ so we are waiting to see if he clears the virus so we can take him home. If not I know he will get a good home with another family and will definitly not get PTS. As for now he is staying with the doctor at her home and we await his test results. We named him Cotton Ball already, he is a white minxy guy with an all white fuzzy body with gray feet and tails. He also has incredibly blue eyes and one of the most amazing personalities I have seen on a cat. I really hope we can take him home.
Russell however, is only three months old but I think he is going to be a real big kitty. Jody is already trying to get his licks in with him before Russell can beat him up. Check out the size of this buggers paws.
His paws are damn near the size of Jody's already, crazy.
Speaking of Jody, he had a bit of a hard time with Russell at the begining but they are getting along swimingly. Yestarday when I came home from work the two of them were at my feet and Jody started cleaning Russell's head, not to mention getting a couple bites in on Russells neck. I think we found the purrrfect cat for Cindy and I.
Check out this cool video of the boys playing
Hi Russell!
ReplyDelete